Lemon, Lime and Coconut Escape Recipe
This recipe will take you to Phi Phi Island without the sneaky Jet Star bolt ons. I love the balanced combination of lemon and lime with coconut - they really are made for each other.
- 2 cups of cashews
- 1 tbls of lime zest
- 1 tbls of lemon zest
- ½ cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 1tsp vanilla powder or organic vanilla extract
How to make your Lemon, Lime & Coconut Escape
- Blend the cashews first in your processor for around 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the mixture ingredients into your processor and process for at least 1 minute until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Place your mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
- Remove you mixture and roll into balls (size to your liking).
- Roll the balls in the coconut coating.
- Place in the fridge until ready to eat. How easy was that!
Brain Snacks Tip
If the mixtures needs a little encouragement to stick together you can add a small trickle of filtered water to help it along. Be careful to be frugal with this. Too much water and the mixture will go gooey.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.