Green Tea Matcha Balls (aka Benjamin Buttons) Recipe
I like to call these little guys the Benjamin Buttons as they are so high in green tea anti-oxidants it just may send your biological age into reverse.
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 cup of dates
- 1 heaping tbsp of coconut butter (30 grams)
- 1 tbsp of green tea matcha powder
- 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp of matcha powder
How to make your Benjamin Buttons:
- Make the coating first. Add the desiccated coconut and matcha powder into your processor and blend until you have a fine powder.
- Pour the coating into a bowl and put aside while you make your ball mixture.
- Add all the mixture ingredients into your processor and process for at least 1 minute until it starts to stick together.
- Place your mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
- Remove you mixture and roll into balls to whatever size floats your boat.
- Roll the balls in the coating.
- You’re done? Place in the fridge until ready to eat.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.